On leaving Germany and moving to Costa Rica, and then to Ecuador

Comments, compliments... no complaints, with the exception of mosquitoes, but that's biodiversity for you! :)

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Plans for the weekend, anyone?

I'm liking this a lot! Friday I have an appointment at the hairdresser's...you have no idea how terrible my hair looks, and I'm not posting any pictures of it until AFTER this weekend. Saturday, we're renting a car and we're driving to the waterfalls. I'm not driving (I left my driver's license at home)...I'll be the quiet passenger :) Sunday, I have been included in an outing (meant to be just for students) where we will go canopying!

I will be able to tell you all about it once I've been there. All I know is that they put you in some kind of harness and let you fly from tree to tree attached to cables...something like Tarzan on a leash! :)

In the meantime, I'm putting together the theoretical framework for my dissertation. There has to be some balance in my life...and this weekend sounds like a lot of fun!

No comments: