On leaving Germany and moving to Costa Rica, and then to Ecuador

Comments, compliments... no complaints, with the exception of mosquitoes, but that's biodiversity for you! :)

Thursday, March 22, 2007

SO busy...so, quiet

I had a busy week...an extremely quiet weekend...and again a very busy week, that's why I was so quiet.

I'm hoping to go rafting this weekend, but I don't know if I'm included in the final group (made up my mind in the last minute)...I'm still kinda apprehensive about it, but I think it'll be fun...so, we'll see...I'll keep you posted :)


Today is Ariana's birthday. She's my oldest niece and she's turned TEN! I cannot believe she's that old! Well beyond 1.50 m tall...She's celebrating with the dolphins today. Too bad I can't celebrate with her.




Happy Birthday, Ari Pollosa!